Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!

And to the Jewish, HAPPY SECOND DAY OF HANUKKAH! I hope all of your presents (or at least the majority of them) made that distinct rattling sound. As for mine...


I hope that helped. What? You can't tell what it is because the image quality is sorta LOW!?!? You can't see it properly because you're COLOR BLIND!?!? You're a strange alien who is unable see DIGITAL PHOTOS!?!? You want me stop writing random things and actually explain WHAT I GOT!?!? Ok then.

I received a plethora of Constraction (Constructible-Action) sets. BIONICLE G1 and G2, HERO FACTORY 1.0, 3.0 and 4.0 and Star Wars. In addition I was also given the 2016 christmas ornament and some Friends sets. Who says guys can't like girl's toys? Anyone who says otherwise will be hunted by my new constraction army.


Don't forget Dimensions! Finally getting Sonic The Hedgehog in LEGO form is a once illogical dream come true. Although I've never seen Gremlins, I'm still excited for the pack. It is my first Team Pack after all! E.T. holds a special place in my heart because it was the first movie I cried at. Many tears will be shed...   

There. Are you satisfied? What!?!? You want to hear about my trip to Legoland?

Well,


We'll just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment